Our Beautiful Venue
What makes MeadowView the best event venue in the Carolinas? The setting, the building, and the grounds are truly unlike anything else out there. Most wedding venues are either large banquet halls in a dull setting or actual barns with few amenities. We draw from the best of each type of setting – charming yet sophisticated; rustic on the outside with a touch of elegance, class, and modern features on the inside; the privacy and view of a countryside wedding coupled with the amenities of a large banquet hall, club house, or hotel including a fully climate controlled main hall with capacity for 225 guests, stage, prep room for caterers, restrooms, and a large bridal suite with private bathroom. MeadowView has been crafted to fit with the country look of the surrounding 50 acres of rolling meadows coupled with high quality finishes and superior aesthetics, allowing for what we call “country elegance.” When you book your event at MeadowView, you are getting exclusive access to all these features that will make your event memorable. Additionally, we are committed to offering you flexible solutions and exceptional service leading up to and throughout your event. Learn more about what special features you can expect with the MeadowView experience:
Beautiful country setting
- Enjoy the surroundings with access to 6 landscaped acres nestled in the middle of a 50 acre meadow. Listen to the quiet, take in the view of the rolling meadows, landscaped grounds, and water feature. View the spectacular sunset from the front patio. Play a lawn game on the grassy knoll.
- Longhorn cattle – You can view our herd of registered pedigree Texas longhorn cattle on our nearby fields. They’re the official MeadowView welcoming party!
- Close proximity to lodging options – 20 minutes from major hotel brands in downtown Rock Hill and several nearby bed and breakfasts.
Amenity rich building with high-end finishes
- The main event hall includes 30 foot vaulted ceiling with 4 large timber trusses, rafters and columns, 10 hanging chandeliers, plenty of lighting and windows with door access to both front and back patios for an open feeling. Accessories can be used from our “something borrowed” closet such as wood slices for table centerpieces but feel free to bring your own flowers and decorations to suite your taste and color theme.
- Fun fact – Each douglas fir beam in our main event hall weighs over 2 tons with an additional ton of metal plates and bolts.
- Large capacity venue – building is 7000 square feet with main event hall area being 4000 square feet. Seating for 225 includes 5-foot round tables, chairs, and white tablecloth. Also, plenty of room for 16 x 20 dance floor area, buffet table setup, and bartender station. Also includes a 20 x 11 stage area with PA system that can be used as an alter in the event of inclement weather, band stage, bridal party seating or for wedding cake and gift table. Access to on-line seating planner so you can customize the event layout.
- Fully climate-controlled facility – variable speed multi-zoned HVAC units to make sure guests are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Covered patios – 2500 square feet of covered patios with paddle fans for cocktail hour and guest mingling. No need to worry about inclement weather as both patios are fully covered.
- Bridal suite – over 600 square feet with private bathroom, hair and makeup stations, mirrors, hooks and plenty of seating areas.
- Groom suite – plenty of room for guys to hang out on couches with a wall mounted TV.
- Prep area – available for caterer and bartenders to use. Includes refrigerator, freezer, warming rack, sinks and counter space. Trash cans are provided in the kitchen area and on-site dumpsters are conveniently located outside in close proximity to prep area for use by caterer and vendors.
- Guest drop off and pick up area – under a covered portico leading directly into the building.
- Men’s and women’s restrooms – each rest room has 3 stalls per bathroom including handicap accessible stall, 2 sinks and large vanity area.
- Electricity – plenty of outlets for entertaining, catering, other vendor needs and lighting purposes.
- Handicap accessibility – parking lot, walkways, ceremony area, reception hall and restrooms are ADA compliant.
- Audio visual system – indoor AV system and outdoor sound system
Ceremony Area On Site
- Paved walkway through landscaped grounds with a water feature near an outdoor ceremony area with alter. Paved aisle and turf grass (easy on the high heels) with seating for over 200 guests and PA system. Beautiful view of surrounding meadows and “love” hill.
- Ample parking – lighted parking area with paved walkway leading to event venue with overflow parking for larger events.
- Extensive landscaping, water feature & manicured grounds – including waterfall, connecting stream, and pond feature as well as outside ceremony area.
plenty of options to make your event a quality experience
- Ample indoor/outdoor spaces for versatility
- Contingency plan for inclement weather – Ceremony can be set up inside with stage serving as alter. After ceremony, guests can mingle on covered patio during cocktail hour while tables and chairs are moved into place for dinner.
- Open vendor policy – choice of your vendors so that you can save money and make selection based on personal preference. We can provide you with a preferred vendor list if you would like some recommendations.
- Multiple cocktail hour locations
Enjoy exculsive use of the facility and grounds for the entire day
- Full use of the facility from 10 am to 10 pm day of the event. We set up the tables and chairs in advance based on your layout design prior to your arrival. This gives you plenty of time to decorate, get ready including hair and makeup, take some photos and have a first look if you decide to go that route, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, and packing up.
- Use of grounds – Site visits, rehearsal times, and photo sessions are allowed without a fee by appointment.
- Privacy – exclusive use of the property and facility the day of the wedding.
unmatched communication and customer service
- Venue communication and service – we are family owned and operated. You will have direct access to the owner of the venue as you plan for your wedding and owner will be onsite day of your event.
- Flat rental rate – Tables and chairs included, set up and clean up included.
- Special touches throughout your day